If you are a professional in the beauty industry you can access our current catalogue, deal sheets and special offers, as well as lots of other information by clicking the 'Professional Portal' button (above-left) and logging in.
If you require the password please contact us.
If you are unsure if you qualify as a industry professional, we are happy to discuss your options over the phone or by email.
If you are not an industry professional, you are welcome to visit our informational pages using the top menu. We encourage you to support your local spas and salons.
N2B 2016 Education Calendar - COMING SOON!
- Upon booking for any course, 50% of the class fee is required (workshop fee 100% required)
- Remaining balance is due 14 days prior to class date. Class fees and/or deposits are non-refundable. GST will be added to the total class fee and charge with final payment.
- Professional attire and is required for all courses.
- Students are responsible for providing their own models when required. Please inform models that children are not permitted to accompany them, as we are a learning environment.
- Students should bring paper / note book, pen, pencil and highlighter to class and any other tools required as stated in the class description. Students are welcome to bring a lunch with them.
- Courses include all in class training supplies, unless otherwise noted.
- Classes will be cancelled if the student registration minimum is not met.
- All classes and workshop dates are subject to change. We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel any class.
- Class hours are noted. Please arrive early and prepared for class as classes will begin on time.